Badges and Achievements – Automatically or manually assign badges to users based on different criteria’s like
Badges are show on member list, Member profile and my profile section.
- Specific user rolesAssign badges specific user roles.Automatically assign badges to users based on specific user roles
You can find setting in Dashboard->WP User ->Social Setting ->Badges specific user roles
- Based on activity score i.e Number of posts, comments, followers etc.Assign badges to user based on activity score.Automatically assign badges to users based on user activity score.
You can find setting in Dashboard->WP User ->Social Setting ->Badges user activity scoreUser activity setting for score calculation.
Based on users posts, comments,follower count etc activity score will calculate using wilsson formula(score range 0.0 to 1.0). This score help to identify most active user.
- Admin can manually assign badge Assign badges to user manually from there profile. If you want assign specific badge to user like Support Agent, Manager, Prime member, Site admin, Security Team Member etc.You can find setting in Dashboard->User. Edit user and assign badges to user manually from there profile.
Follow / Unfollow Feature
- The follow/ unfollow feature lets users follow other users.
- Whenever a user posts, all the followers will receive a notification regarding the update.
- Keeps your user community more interactive and engaging.