Create multiple front-end registration forms (Show different fields for each group)
Assign a specific User Role automatically for each registration form
Customizable Front-end Registration
Customizable Front-end User Profiles
Unlimited custom fields plus many pre-defined fields
You can create multiple registration forms for your site so each user role has a unique registration form
- Download the Addon wp-user-form-builder file from your email( After buy Pro version you can get mail with all addon download link), unzip and place it in your wp-content/plugins/ folder. You can alternatively upload it via the WordPress plugin backend.
- Activate wp-user-form-builder plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WP Users-> Forms
- You can customize default registration form Or You can create new one
- Click on Edit button
- Add new field by clicking Add Field button , Modify existing Field by Clicking Edit Icon also you can change the position of field by drag and drop.
- After the modification you need to click on Publish button for Saving the changes.
- Copy the shortcode from the widget and past into your registration page.